De Oude Weg
Noise and other Complaints Ticketing System
Cape Town's issue ticketing system - the Online Service Requests (C3) system should be used to ticket complaints.
The C3 system allows you to add a trouble ticket for a variety of issues including:
  • leaking water pipes;
  • no power or electricity / unscheduled outages;
  • blocked stormwater drains;
  • potholes;
  • uncollected refuse or waste;
  • tree removal and cutting;
  • illegal dumping;
  • noise nuisances;
  • graffiti and stolen or vandalised City property;
  • unruly or inappropriate behaviour;
  • problem buildings;
  • speeding and traffic offences.
Ticket can be raised at the url below -
Copy link